View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Lurker

Default Have sponsor, need participants.

my proposal,
i would like to sponsor a buggy rally.
reasons? i would like to meet and ride with other buggy drivers/owners.

plan? well there are so many ways to work this. trail adventure? scramble? a combination of the two.i am open to any thing, but i will need help with this. i work alot. 70 to 90 hours a week. and i am not the best at organizing anything. i have a general concept, locations, bar-b-ques, and contests, but the details, well....

budget? so far, about $1,250, and i am unlikely to be able to increase this, as it would cut into my hh ss250 budget, (hopefuly i will have it by the time of said event) and i can't have that.

when? towards the end of august, so i have time to pre-run trails, locations, campsites, etc...

where? michigan, ohio, illinois, or where ever it can happen, prefferably michigan.

mission? if you can get there, you can participate. i will provide all that i can. you simply need to show up, and have fun. karts and mini buggies only.

what i have. i have a chase vehicle to meet at trail heads, and to carry tents, tools, and fuel. but i only have one, so it will have to be optimized. if in michigan, you will have to have a MI. state ORV sticker, you can get your own or i will provide them as requested.

what i need. participants, and a little help with getting it together. a theme would be cool, like father /son, or dirtiest wins.

anyone interested? pm me or respond here.

they test my welds by blowin em up.