View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 5 View Post
I got my pulley installed and am runnig 11 gram slider left the cover off and bungied the exhaust and left the wheels off to see how much farther it would go. It went about 1mm higher and thats it, but when it was shut off the slider fell back again in the s slot just one and the belt was half way on each pulley. I decided to run the 10.5/12.5 rollers because I still have to put a start clutch in the red buggy. I dont think the 18mm dr2 likes sliders? I have lots of rollers so no big deal.

It really takes off hard on the street with no wheel spin and the 39t back on, we will see this weekend what top speed it will do. Also the clutch is not slipping like with the 31t.

My neighbor closed his blinds when he saw me ripping up and down the steet, probally just cant handle watching all the fun. After the 10 minuet test I have a buggy buzz that is still got me smiling. Well back to work on the red buggy, cant wait to try the buggys out this weekend.
Got an update??????

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.