View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Administrator

Default BuggyMasters Contest Number 2 Voting Thread - VOTE NOW!!

Ok guys, here's the deal. There were a total of 13 pictures submitted. 2 pictures were from a member that didn't meet the 10 post rule so they are disqualified. That leaves 7 members eligible for the contest. For those that submitted 2 pictures, I picked the one that I felt was the best of the two and have submitted that into the contest. That is the only judging I will do. I will not be voting.

The poll will allow each person to vote one time. The poll will not be a public poll which means you won't be able to see who voted for what. So if Evan votes for EJ's picture, you'll see that EJ's picture has a vote but it won't tell you that Evan was the one that voted for EJ.

Be sure to thank our contest and forum sponsor, member SYCARMS from SYC Powersports, for providing our prize which is a set of rollers or sliders in whatever weight you want plus a main clutch spring (torque spring) in what ever RPM level you are looking for (i.e. 1000 RPM, 1500 RPM, 2000 RPM). Be sure to shop www.sycpowersports.com for your buggy needs and remember that Tom also provides a machine shop service which is extremely valuable to you guys going with a big bore kit not to mention any thing else that requires machine shop services.

Voting ends on March 15th at or around 11:59 PM (That's a Monday night). With that said, here are your entries. Be sure to vote for the one you feel is the best!!! Let the voting begin!!!!!

Our first entry comes from member supertoast putting the Helix through its paces in a near white out:

Entry Number 1:

The next entry comes from yerf3206 looking for some wheelie time!:

Entry Number 2:

The next entry comes from EJ Mac in his beast of a machine Digger!:

Entry Number 3:

Our next entry comes from atc250rboy Gettin' er' done in the snow:

Entry Number 4:

This next entry is from KID4LIFE taking care of business:

Entry Number 5:

Next one comes from Rarerat who made it very difficult for me to decide:

Entry Number 6:

And last but not least, this cool pic comes from dbil84: