View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Contributor

NEO
Thanks for checking on the battery for me that will be a big help in finding the right one

I had read everywhere that port matching and polishing the exhaust port are great ways to get power gains out of this little motor for free so I defiantly want to do that.
An A12 cam yellow contra spring with the bearing base shim and 12 gram sliders are on the to do list as well.
Not planning to race with it but since im planning to use it for a hunting rig I want it to have the power I need in the trails

hey ya Beefking

Didn't drop the other forum just cant access it from work any more cause of a security rules change. Stupid but nothing I can do about it. Plus I found a bit more info over here that I wasn't able to find on other forums so glad I checked this one out

For the battery I am just looking for something with a little more capacity to handle the extra light bar and winch and I think it will do a little better with the heavier wire harness im building.
Ill check walmart out for the battery and see if I can find the one your talking about just didn't want to go to a battery with to many amp hours and burn up stuff that's why I was asking about the amp hour size

Ill double check the sprocket when I get home on Friday maybe I got my wires crossed but I thought I had the 31 tooth

Cant see the pic you posted for the gear box for some reason but ill look at it on my tablet when I get off do I fill it till oil runs out of the top hole? .

Last edited by plee911; 03-07-2018 at 10:56 PM.