View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 02:11 AM
Contributor

I have not been able to do alot with the buggy.

It starts and runs kids drive it all over

Still have alot of work to do on it but had alot of other issues come up and am dealing with some health problems as well

I love the little buggy and am hoping that now that things are finally starting to get done that i can get back to it and get it finished the way i want it.

Havent been able to even get into my work area for the past several months because i had to completely rearrange and everything that had to be moved just got piled up and then the health problems happened before i could get anything put away. Still have some organizing to do but my work area is accessible again as of today.

Still have to build seats if i cant talk the wife into letting be buy a set of used razor seats. (Been some real good deals on CL lately but money has been tight)

Still have the LED pod lights sitting in the box.

Still need to paint the entire buggy after i clear the old paint. I has 4 layers that have to be blasted off. White,silver,red and finally rattle can black on top.

No way to get a decent paint job till i get rid of the mess the PO made.

I finally got good tires on it though (Not new but excellent condition used so it is safe to ride)

Electrical is in pretty good shape just have to get the pod lights wired the way i want.

Engine is solid and starts and runs good. (Wish i had a more power but i either have to go to a bored out motor or swap it out) Funding holds that back for the moment

Will post some pics as soon as i can get some work done on it