Thread: Road 2 recovery
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:27 AM

Default Aaaahhhh!

Thanks for all the support my fellow bugsters! The seperation was a mutual agreement that we had run our course together, and wanted different things in the years to come, so we aren't spitting venon at each other per say. Now for the really good news! my daughter, her boyfriend, & myself FINALLY got to take the buggy's out riding yesterday for the first time this year! We went over to Haspin Acres, In. and boy did we have a day! a couple of minor "stupid" gliches, i.e. battery cable coming apart from connector, and 17mm nut on external reverse gear box backing out, but nothing to hinder the total fun we had! It was my daughter boyfriends first time ever "off roading", and by the smile on his face, I think he enjoyed it! It was the first "shakedown" run on the buggy's since the "winter upgrades" and I'm quit pleased with my return on investment! the red buggy in particular was a "BEAST" on the trails! it is very noticably faster than before with more pure "grunt torque" I was climbing everything, but the most rutted & rooted climbs, I even climbed the second steepest longest hill climb there!!! and I haven't even messed with the CVT yet! but it's next, I want to take a crack at the DEVILS BACKBONE"!!! boohaha!