View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Supporting Vendor

I have been trying to get the info you need to check your ign system, but what I have done many times before I now cannot do. I have a manual my DSL provider will not allow me to send even when zipped it says the file is too big. I have argued with AT&T which says I have the same service as before and they recite a bunch of numbers to me which mean absolutely squat, but I know different because these files were e-mailed to me and I e-mailed many times without zipping. I tried to import the pages needed but that too won't work, seems the later version of adobe and word are also restricting the files I can make. I'm sure there is a way but I cannot afford to go to school again to figure this out. My son who knows much more than I even tried and he too was frustrated. You may check some of the BM files to see if they are already been posted. I had to copy to a flash drive to put it on my lap top since I could not send via e-mail. For me to copie to paper and retype will just take too much time to do. I don't know where you got your 16V from but when checking voltage to the cdi the pos. of tester goes to the B/R on the 2 pin connector and neg. of tester to the grn. on 4 pin connector. Then whilr turning over the engine you should have 122 V AC. However that is only one step of several to determine where the problem is.