Thread: BBK and BB case
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 5 View Post
I got my orange cdi from scrappy dog scooters and it worked best on the red 155cc motor.
The blue 183cc motor likes the stock cdi, probably due to the larger piston and the cylinder spacer causing a bit of advance in cam timing.
Larger pistons like less timing for a better burn is what I remember from my 350 to my 406 small block chevy. My 350 ran great with 40/42 total timing and my 406 liked 35/36 timing.
I got to test the 13/43 gears yesterday and went to a 127.5 main jet from a 125 and it runs awesome. I changed the gear oil two times after running it to get any metal or shavings out from opening the case.
Sweet Johnny. So thats with the 31t sprocket and changing out the drive gear?? I hope you'll give details of your impressions as you have more time to test it out.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.