View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkeagle View Post
It seems like it's smacking the plug, even when I have my fat azz in it.
So i put the washer back on spark plug, with the heat sensor. I gave it a good pre-run on jack stands. top 47 mph, @ 11,900 Rpms. And it didn't smack the plug. So looks like i'm getting full performance with the washer. But still will half to see what it does when there is a load on it. interesting note: same time I did the pre-run on the stands, put in a new Iridium spark plug I got that day. max mph went up 1.1 mph and rpms went up around 200. (over stock spark plug)
glad to hear its not smacking the plug anymore, that's good results of 1.1mph gain just for a spark plug. If always been a fan have cooper spark plugs as I use them in my mustang, and put them in my gy6 engines and it is a noticeable difference now im curious if the iridium plug will have a difference on the gy6 over the copper plug. I cut my washer off my spark plug now I wonder if I should put a plug back in with a washer guess only one way to find out.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.