View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkeagle View Post
yes, got the 58.5 BBk. came with piston, Jug, matching head with vaulve and spings already assembled. decribtion was high compression piston. High quailty.
"RACING BIG PORTS 58.5MM CYLINDER HEAD AND 1 RACING CAMSHAFT" I got the A12.
The piston was a flat top. everything went on pretty good. And havent had any issues leaking. However, I will not deal with them again. In the end got what I paid for. Took way to long. next time will go with BD. cost a little more. but dont half to deal with stupidity. I couldn't tell you if it has a higher range spring in them or not. Main thing I did notice, was that the ports was noteably bigger. It works for now, until I save up for a bigger one. 175cc stroker.
I would ask them if the head has the upgraded valve springs. You could wind up damaging a lot.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.