View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansracerocket View Post
a little update for you guys winter is here for me in ny, long island. i have had a blast with the spiderbox this summer and i have a couple more plans for it this winter . Just so u guys know i upgraded the steering rack with 6 extra teeth 3 on each side and love it!!!! well worth it! i highly recommend it. I also adjusted the air pressure in all 4 tires and did a liitle carb tweaking and bam! top speed is 35-36mph for top speed. Im hoping to do some head work and mill it .30 over and port it some to give it a little more power. I might even do a bbk 62mm with a 2.2 stroker crank depending on how well i do on my taxes. Im def going to upgrade the fuel tank setup as i cant stand the stock fuel tank its so small and always leaks a little bit of fuel out of the cap with hard riding.
I'm with you on the fuel tank upgrade, I think it only holds 3/4 gallon anyway, I'm looking to upgrade mine for a different reason though. Bigger Engine! I'm sure it will be in the way for the donor engine, so I am looking for something I can add to the rear rack, only thing I found so far is almost a $100, but it's 4 gallons and looks pretty stout.

I too am looking at adding teeth to my rack, but kinda scared I might fu@! it up. I like the plates you added to the control arms too, nice and beefy.