View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansracerocket View Post
im currently using 10 gram rollers right now and they where a nice upgrade from the stock 14.5 gramm rollers I might try 11 gram sliders also down the road but for now I have quite a bit of stuff to install lol.
If you like the way the 10g's perform you could stay with 10g. It's just the switch to sliders that's worth the effort. I had heavier rollers and still didn't get the belt to the top of the pulley, but those lighter sliders took it right on up there. My rpm's are higher across the board and my top speed increased. I think a larger variator and this pulley would make your CVT all it can be. So does anyone have any ideas on modding stock drive pulley to work like the one from kidnme?? If not I may some day throw down that money and get me one.Maybe if Uncle Sam feels generous this year.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.