View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Lurker

alright, so....being someone who has little knowledge of what your talking about, and to not sound belitteling to you....i ask 'remove the through bolt and the spacer between the motor mounts and replace with two short bolt , one for each mount . that will free up the space between the motor mounts'...can you provide some pics as to what ill be facing doing this upgrade. (i just wanna see what it'll look like) it sounds simple, but what does yours look like? can i goto any hardware slash napa, etc, and get these bolts n nuts?

second, i get what you saying. when i removed the stock manifold i saw there was a spacer of the same thickness already installed. when i bought my carburetor it came with two spacers (the same size) and jets, i believe were 130 and 125. take the stock one off, attach the manifold along with the riser as stated above? the riser being the part im missing. puttingmy carb above the bar.

third :'replace the stock rubber connector between the carb and intake with a another rubber section of hose that is 3/8" longer. you can use the original band clamps.'....what this mean, and what will happen with the two line from the original stock air filter? meaning whats up with the two lines going to the original rubber intake to the air box? which is replaced by the aluminium velocity stack. im assuming some kind of filter.