View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Heavy Contributor

Thanks yota, thats what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. So adding on a UNI will give it more air flow, and therefore it will run leaner?

I'm probly not gonna mess with this for quite a while (assuming until I get the front end in good shape) but the previous owner gave me a NIB carb with the kart, so I can maybe tinker with that a little...

Just took out the carb and began to tinker...

One, how easy/hard should it be to push the piston/needle up and down in the carb if I stick my finger through the manifold side? I can't seem to make it budge...?

I found this thing with a cord hanging off, is it the auto choke cuz idk. my guess is either autochoke, cdi, or something like it? It's got a needle at the end, and a 3 prong connector.

Another edit: toying some more and I've gotten the piston thing to move. There was some dirt/dust caked in. Turns out, this carb is NOT new, and the place that replaced the carb for the previous owner (back in 2006, it came with a receipt) they just put the old carb in te box and put on a new one. Oh well. A carb is a carb

ANOTHER EDIT: Found out its the autochoke
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!

Last edited by TheFauxFox; 12-10-2013 at 04:49 PM.