View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 08:10 AM
Supporting Vendor

well this will be the 1st mention of it anywhere but i have been working on a new website for the shop. i wanted to be able to have an online retail presence for a while but i didnt want that to be the only function. i wanted real content on it. my goal has always been to make buggies as legit a powersport as bikes, quads and utv's and MBX is starting to make that happen. the site besides retail will also have a sponsored rider section which will have info and bio's of the kids i sponsor locally as well as updates on how they are doing and an event section which will have where they will be racing as well as MBX scheduling. one thing i just discussed w/ my webmaster just the other day is i want to include an MBX section where pics and stats of all the current competitors will be available as well as the rules, info, results and events will be available. i think that would be really cool for the racers and anyone else who wants to be in the loop.
the site should be up for a soft opening within the next week or so. been working hard on this for the last few months so i'm looking forward to getting it out there!

"LUCIFER" JOYNER JD400,
CROSSHAMMER 250R,
YERF GX150,
CROSSFIRE MBX150,
BMS 800V-TWIN
'16 RZR 900s ,
'17 ACE 900XC,
'99KX250,
'94 KDX200,
'18 SSR SR170TX