View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blind Man View Post
I am used to playing with regular go-karts, pull the rope and it goes and have been pretty successful with those since I have no mechanical or electrical abilities (just a little)... We tried something different this time and got a Twister Hammerhead 150cc..Perfect for my grandson and I like the safety belts that are on it...It was running fine but only going about 23 mph... Don't know what I did but now I am having a hard time keeping it running...I do have Air, Fuel and Spark but it will not stay running, it will start fine when I put carb cleaner in it but after that goes away it shuts down...I should just left it alone, but I did not... What I would like to do is get a 10 or 13 hp motor stick that on there, pull up the rope and have fun with it... I would also like to keep the clutch and chain from the GY6 ... The electrical part I do not need, just would like to swap the motor out and keep the drive train that is on it... It is a very nice little buggy, it has new tires all the way around ... If anyone has any ideas on this please let me know... Thanks ... Bob
Sounds like it isn't getting fuel.