View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 04:28 PM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDKID View Post
That pic. In post # 18 sure looks like the diaphragm protruding out to me . Their's an index tab that corresponds with a marking on the top of the carb. To properly locate it .
==========================================
My carb cleaning skills (have none) will end up costing me a new carb...The black you see on there is silicone i put on the edge before i put it back together (i hope) been messing with it all day and it will not start...If i get a new carb with a manual choke on it, is there anything else i need to change in the electrical box?... Should just had not touched anything on this, but it is too late now somehow i managed to get it not to work when IT WAS WORKING before i touched it ... I got a new plug wire, CDI, spark plug and i do not think i needed any of that... Now it just wants to start but it does not...I have air, fuel do not know if i have spark as i can not see very well, my son is coming over tomorrow and we will check that.. The electric choke is working i tested that from a thread i read ... My stupidity i think just cost me a new carb. If i take that diaphram off again and make sure that it is just silicone on there do you think that could be the problem? I am actually leaning towards a new carb with the manual choke on it, unless i can get this one going... Thanks for taking the time to reply ... I do appreciate it... Bob