View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:32 AM
Contributor

Default Update

Well work, bad weather and holidays have slowed me way down.
Only a few things have happened with the buggy.

Head lights stopped working intermittently. This turned out to be the head light switch new one installed and problem is gone.

Battery kept going dead while riding thought it was y regulator but it turned out that my primary charging line was not connected properly. Got damaged when battery went for a tumble. But its all good now and I ended up with a spare regulator.

Got an impact wrench finally so getting my variator off and cleaned and inspected along with my clutch is high on the to do list. 11 gram sliders and a belt are in the near future.

Also I finally got my light pods purchased for my head light replacement. All tested and working but cant put them on the buggy till after X Mas because they are a present but I can say they are WAY brighter than the factory ones and will be an awesome improvement.

Everything is kind of slowed down because of the winter weather. Not having a garage or shop sucks lol.

The rebuild has held up very well and I have no complaints in that area.

Planning on taking another run at the seat rebuild my daughter lead the charge on it the first time and it was a total failure. Im pretty sure I can rebuild them and have them come out OK.

Other than that its mainly going to be little things here and there until spring when warmer weather lets me spend more time on it.

For now it is running and the kids and me love it. Cant wait to play in the snow with it.

As I get things done I will post some pics so you guys can see the progress.