View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masteryota View Post
That may be, but seeing as I have not heard of anyone using one, let alone if they are effective, I won't recommend them to anyone. We all know oil coolers work, so thats the next logical step for modded engines. Not to mention, most of those cheap performance parts are nothing more than wallet flushers. Take the race CDI and coils for example, most times people go back to the stock units due to them crapping out or being problem prone shortly after install. There normally is not a cheap and simple fix to the by products of more power. If you want, try out one of those fans, but I remain a skeptic.
i could understand the no name brands not working i would use a koso branded one if i was going to use one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOSO-Perform...daa9c7&vxp=mtr

it would be super easy to test with a temp gun and they are an easy install and being down here in miami where a normal temperature is 90+ even now any little bit helps because in reality we have two seasons
hot which lasts for 11 months and kinda cool where it gets cold for a month(btw cold means 50-60)