View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 03:47 PM

Default THE PARTS...ARE...IN!!!!, but...

FINALLY! They're in! The long, hard battle is over! A little while ago, I also got to test drive it! (WOOHOOOO!) The added torque is awesome! I was doing burnouts on the street, but the street was wet, but it was still awesome drifting out of turns! The top speed is not that big of a drop either. Before the mods, I could hit 47MPH, after, it tops out at about 42MPH, not that bad to me. I can definately tell I'm hitting the rev limiter though, a no rev limiter will probably be the next mod. This is not the "official" review, that will come when I take the buggy to Turkey Bay,and take on some steep hills. So by now you're probably wondering where the "but" is. The "but" is that after about two minutes of awesome driving, the buggy would not run past an idol. It would run perfectly at an idol, but if I gave it just enough throttle to got the wheels moving a little, it would cause it to die! UGHHHHHH!!! I had to tow the darn thing back home! I'm so frustrated! So, now I'm wondering what you guys think could be causing it to die.

Mods:
Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch
FMF Slip-On Exhaust
No Rev. CDI
Uni Air Filter
130 Main jet
1500 RPM main clutch spring
11g sliders
75w Halogen Headlights

CARBIDE!