View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 02:18 AM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansracerocket View Post
yeah um not sure what to do i might buy the equal lenth arms then try to get the even spindles. not really sure yet, ill call buggy depot monday and see if maybe they can swap the spindles but i doubt they will. also any more tips u can give me on the head where the oil spits out? is there just a bolt thats supposed to go there because there is threads in that spot??
BD wont take the uneven ones back... I tried, that's why I just did it the way I did. I just did all this a week and 1/2 ago, that's why it's not painted yet. I wanted to bash it around on the trails a bit just to make sure every thing is good. So far it's holding up pretty well, and my turning is great.
on the head do as MSM stated and plug it with a bolt.

Also look at all the teeth on the rack, do they look equal? does it look as if some were added?
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.

Last edited by T3beatz; 04-29-2012 at 02:21 AM.