View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 11:03 AM
Heavy Contributor

I have five points in mine. Can put in between the morning brackets on outside. Middle one I ran under seat, drilled holes in round tubing. Back ran behind seat. Under plate. And to round tubing. Had no issues. Been rolled many times. Held up fine. If I remember, I'll take some pics.
Heads up thou. The seat design sucks on them. Top straps will pinch the neck on smaller ppl, or kids. The slot on seat, is just one long one across. So nothing to keep them from sliding in on neck. Driver seat broke, replaced with better one. For passenger, took neck padding off my fl350. If recall right. Think drilled hole in the middle tubing between seats. Long enough bolt, and mounted both center straps to that. If recall right. Warning!!!
Always use lock washers or nylon nuts.
Don't know about other buggies. But these yerfdog will vibrate anything not locked down, one way or the other. Not talking just straps. Anything that using bolts and nuts holding anything together.
I'd go through the yerf. Anything that don't have either of these, add lock washer, or replace with nylon.
Especially the frame. Or roll cage.
Exception to this, might be engine area. Such as cvt case. But make sure those things are good and snug. They will vibrate out. But not so tight, u strip out.
Good idea to check all nuts and bolts many times during the year. Entire front end. A arms, ball joints, tie rods. Frame, engine mounts, roll cage.
Check it all. Might save you head aches, later down road.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170919_183629.jpg (100.4 KB, 18 views)