View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 08:48 AM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhgtsplatinum View Post
Wait pulley puller? What all exactly are u needing to replace? I thought u where just doing a top end replacement? Jetting the carb is simple as removing a screw and putting a different one on.... However i am almost sure you have a carb like mine that don't come with screws but rather rivets or headless screws... Youtube on how to change jets on a gy6 carb.... Now to get into the carb, use a dremel or a hacksaw and carefully cut a deep slot on the top of those rivet like things....make sure you get in deep as they are on there a bit tight. Use a flat screw driver and screw those things off, u can replace them with 4mm screws
One of the gaskets on the case is bad so oil leaks out a little so I am replacing that too and also I think my stator might be going bad or might just need to be cleaned off because I can see behind my flywheel it is covered in dirt and other stuff plus when I stop quickly or slam on brakes it cuts off and my battery keeps going dead and not charging back up doesn't the stator work as a alternator on the car and charge the battery too
Another reason I have to remove the flywheel is because my camchain fell off the sprocket inside the case so I was gonna split the case to get it back on. I don't think I need it but the rebuild kit I bought came with a new oil pump so I was just gonna inspect the other one and if needed I was gonna put the new one on