Thread: BBK and BB case
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:04 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLESTAK75 View Post
Thats awesome mb. Sounds like the A10 is an all around, down the middle sort of cam. With all the power from the big bore, maybe good to stick with the A10. Have you gotten her wide open yet.....? No pun intended. So $120 and it's mine...right??

I think i will be sticking with the A10. It seems to not miss a beat anywhere through the whole power range. I have topped it out around 45 so i am happy with the top end. I believe anymore torque and it would just spin tire coming up hills. I will live with this setup for now. The only issue i need to figure out is my Tachometer on the Trailtech. It seems to run right around 800rpm when it first starts up, but settles around 1000 once the engine warms up. Other than that the Vapor keeps track of all your top marks (speed, rpm, temp, tc.). The highest rpm the vapor has read is just over 4500. I am thinking that is wrong, but i have no idea.

Hammerhead 250GTS
White Torque and Clutch Springs, 18g Rollers, R2C Filter, Ported Polished and Shaved Head, Hammerhead Exhaust