View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 03:09 AM
Contributor

After I posted the question I read through a bunch more threads and found the info on the tires. Should have looked first LOL. I just got excited because I saw a set on CL for a really good price but didn't want to waste the money if they were going to turn her into a dog.

The manual petcock is on the to get list along with 1/4 inch lines.
She is running good now with the 3/16 and vacuum petcock, but I know I definitely want to upgrade them. Just more focused on the stuff that MUST be fixed first then I can go back and change the stuff I want to change.

I should get the new front tires Thursday if everything goes as planned and should finish the rewire by next weekend.

I need to get some progress pics and post them haven't done it yet because most of the work I have done isn't really noticeable. But she has come a long way from the non running mess I brought home.

Have to start looking for a set of RZR seats soon the seat rebuild didn't work out very well and im using a half bench seat from a SUV for the time being.
ITs ok for around the yard and test rides down the block and back but once I get her ready to take out and really run its not a good safe seat to be using.
I will find a set soon enough though plenty of them out there.