View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Supporting Vendor

We are limited on what we can do for we have no lights or time equiptment. What we plan is the line judge will blow the air horn which starts the race as well as the finish line judges stop watches. On Friday all will run 2-3 times, no elimination. This is for us to get times of each buggy for an average time. Saturday will be the eliminations, we will pair the people in their respective classes by there time average to the best of our ability, for it won't be perfect.The first to cross the finish line will be the winner and go on to the next race until we have a winner in each class. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winner in each class. There is a thread on the BN forum for all to let us know what they will be running so that we can tweak the classes since there are many with Frankenbuggy mods. Not sure what we will do yet with the 2 stroke buggies. This is the reason for the thread so that we can determine before time. Were trying to keep things simple and efficient since most will be there on average 3 days. We have so far 3 events and maybe a fourth for which we will have basically 1 day to run as well as trail ridding. So you can see why we don't want things too complicated and want to run them as efficiently as possible. We also want this to be more fun then competitive. If it were me alone I like competitive since I love dragracing, but most will like it more for the fun and not as much for its competitiveness. We don't want people to think the only way they can win is to have a bunch of money in their buggy. The plan is like in the past is to have trophies to give out. Donations may be accepted but as of now we have not asked for any. It will depend on how many classes we will be running. I will touch on the other 2 events in the near future.

TOM