View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Supporting Vendor

Were always glad to see new faces, the trails are kinda tough so you won't get much speed on them. They have the sand flats as well to open up on. The camping is the best I've seen. The people are great for it is family oriented while us big kids still have our fun. Friday is Hamburger Heaven night compliments of FUNNYMAN . I will be in Campground 1 , E12 to be exact so make sure to stop so I can meet you guys. In fact that site is the main site where all information for events, rides ect will be available. Right now as stated earlier Hamburger Heaven is Friday night at camp E10 usually starts around 7-8 pm. Friday afternoon I plan on having drag trials just to get peoples times to be certain everyone ends up in the proper class, with eliminations so far schedualed for mid Saturday morning with the hair scramble to follow then the hill climb. For the drag races there will be the kids class 110cc and below, 150 stock, 150 mod, and 150 super mod. 250cc stock and mod, then 400cc and larger. The 250 class will include 300cc, the 150 class will go up to 250cc. If you have a 200cc like metal this is what the trials will be for to determine if he will run the 150 class or 250 class but chances are it will run the 150 class. I'm trying to make it as fair and competable as possible. Others are running the scramble and hill climb so I don't have much info on them right now but will report back as I get the info. I hope to see as many of you as possible from Buggymasters attend for this event. The annual buggybash has nothing to do with any forum except to get the word out. Its all about the buggy community for people to see what great people make up this community as well as the fun one can have in this sport. The buggy bash was made possible in 2005 due to the hard work of Steve Hopkins founder of Buggynews and Stuart Taft owner of Blade Powersports solely for the promotion of this sport. The bash has increased every year in numbers even through the hard economic times. So if anyone else is borderline with their decission to attend let me just say that it will make a great family vacation where everyone has fun, the camping is great with very clean restrooms as well as clean warm showers. Now I do believe that all the electric sites have been taken so it will either be tents or campers in a more primitive setting without electric. Showers and restrooms are centrally located in campground 1. Hope to see more of you join us and don't forget to stop by E12 to say hellow and to get the scoop as to what is on the agenda and when.:banan a: Oh and I will be arriving on Tuesday 6-19.

TOM