View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
I don't recall anyone there from Michigan, but may have missed him, maybe T3beatz knows.
I was just messin' with him, if he were to read the post...he's probably justa teen ager, and couldn't get Dad to make the trip.... the perils of growing up...LOL Wanna do it all, but haven't got the means nor age to get it done...yes I remember those days, barely. Had an old Dart Kart, and did everything I could from using different oils, and spark plugs, point settings, and convincing myself I was making more HP....and trying even harder to convince all my buds....yeah, growing up, those were the days.

Then, as I got older, and started engine building...OVER camming just about everything I could, had no idea about matching components, never asked for advice, always did it the hard way, and paid for evrything about 3 times to get it right....LMAO...those were the days alright.

Experience was a hard teacher, but the lessons learned stayed with me, well, they are still with me....

OOOOOPS rambling again....the perils of getting old, rambling and picking on kids...