View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Supporting Vendor

Sorry I did not get to spend more time with T3beatz and soapkart, with organizing the drags and being bummed my son did not come I was kinda preoccupied in mind. Cannot wait for next years Bash. For those who thought about comming but funds did not allow, try to make it next year. It has always been the 3rd weekend in June. Although a trek for some we choose it for it's central location, great camping with warm clean showers and clean restrooms. The trails can be challenging and you won't go fast but they have the sand flats to open up on and quite a few sandy trails. The people are great and is Family oriented. Try to plan ahead and put some funds aside for next year. Electric spots usually are reserved the end of December 6 months in advance. This year due to the small turnout there were plenty of electric sites on the 100 side although many were reserved several cancelled the last minute due to either new jobs or funds. We do this to try and grow the sport which results in smaller local rides to accure. As I said before and I think T3beatz and soapkart will back me up, it will make for a great vacation for the family or for ones self. Guaranteed.

TOM