View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
Tom- just so you'll know-If I can make the trip next year I'm going up early just to help "you" out!!! I'm also gonna get a BUGGYMASTERS.COM decal made and tack it on one of my toys just so we can have some representation in photo's/vid's!!!!That may sound weird but I don't follow any other forums and I think it would be nice for others to know we're available as a family friendly alternative resource on the internet for go karts/mini-buggies.
Sounds like a great idea to promote this forum. If I may I'll let it be known a bit of history. In the beginning of buggy time circa 2004 there was mainly Carter, Hammerhead, and Blade Powersports. A guy by the name of Steve purchased a buggy and was so impressed with it he told Stu owner of Blade that he was going to start a forum just for buggies thus Buggynews was formed and had taken off very well. Steve and Stu became very good friends in no time. One day Stu asked Steve what he thought about having an annual buggybash for everyone to get together and ride their buggies. Steve thought it to be a great idea and said he would announce it on Buggynews. So in June of 2007 the first Buggybash was held in Kentucky @ paddy's Bluff and has been an annual event since. Buggynews was only the vehicle to promote the bash as well as help sponsor it. I mentioned the bash on this site since the whole purpose was to grow our sport by having the time of our lives as a group once a year. The bash does not belong to Buggynews it belongs to buggyowners. BuggyMasters and Buggynews are both forums for our sport but have very different format in certain areas. Let me know when you have the stickers made for I'll take some for my buggies. Really hope you can make it next year. Your family will have the time of their lives.