Thread: GY6 Cam Shaft
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Lite Contributor

Bull**** Kliff! You got on here right away and assumed his lack of intelligence, even to the point of proclaiming the wonders of some 14 yr. old prodigy on "that other place". You don't educate a kid through ridicule. But I guess you caught your self being asinine and backed off of your initial statement seeing as your devotees quit playing along. Then you come on and blatantly LOL at Buggymasters terminology and bail out without explaination, another di*k move. You routinely show smugness in reguards to peoples querries like you're some kind of hierarchy. You've called yourself out on a prior post whining on about site posting rules. Don't even go into a "show me where" rant again, that was just pathetic! You just come across as a di*khead -> phallus glans deciphered buddy! You may have some mechanical smarts, I'll give ya that, but your general people skills suck at best, or to even quote you "I have trouble conveying what I mean." And now we've dropped all the intellectual speak, if you wanna play that way, with the mom stuff and all, quite honestly when you throw down all kinds of big words then decide to go that route it shows the concept of your true nature. Go to "that other site" your so proud of, and stay the hell there!
Good Day Again Sir!

Last edited by JakeTheSnake; 08-06-2010 at 12:39 PM.