View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Heavy Contributor

OH ya. tinkered with it a little yesterday. I can not get the choke out of the carb. Watch a few videos, and looked at manual. Nothing shows anything about disconnecting anything other than the nut on top. And should pull right out. But it's not. only other thing I can do, is cut the cable, so can get carb completely out, and find out what it's hanging up on. But that would mean I would half to get new cable and choke, before can take out again. So might half to hold off on that. At least if anything, will run slightly rich rather then Lean. But no reason to try and mess with the jets, until make sure that choke is working correctly. Anyone hear of someone having same issue?

One other thing I noticed. The front steering alinement was off. Was going to try to work on that. Then noticed that the passenger side front tire, is smaller than the drivers side. not sure how much that affects the alinement. but exsplains why it pulls while driving. So going to half to find something at least the same size. Anyone know where to look to find some used ATV tire/ or tires. Cant dish out for new one right now. Will keep eye on ebay. any other options?
Thanks