View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Power User

Ok, so either my video card in my computer is really dying out (decent bfg from my gaming days, one of the fans is cracked, noisy and doesn't run full speed) or the GoPro is really acting up--it got dropped a couple times in the last week.

Anyway, here's a 3-clip compilation. Today and yesterday. top speed run, an overgrown trail run into a massive stump hole and a real short body roll test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsW3Lgo1FQ

while this seems to have a lot of framerate lag and starts with an off sync sound jump, the sound does correct pretty quickly and the fps hasn't been altered--for me the video is very jumpy and pixelated. LMK how the quality is if you watch--really appreciate commentary on that. having a lot of difficulty editing because of the sync issues etc. with videopad for some reason this week.

i could top-end the setup a little more by swapping my driven 21 for the 19. It's a real blast, but something tells me i may just want a little more for the july "goat run" race. i could definitely do the 7-miler with this setup. My old Garmin Etrax showed 39 as top speed, with an accuracy rating of 57 feet.