Thread: My Spiderbox
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Heavy Contributor

toomanytoys2, you seem to be the only person on this forum (other than davcruz) that has told me something like that. Every single other person was telling me how I'm going to want more speed (I don't. 30mph is plenty for a trail) and I'm going to need this and that done, and in reality, I only need to ride on mainly smooth dirt packed trails. Maybe some gravel, but I'm not going rock crawling!

It doesn't seem to have had a "hard life", but it was never maintained (frame wise). It was just kept under cover and used. So theres a little front end rust, but all the parts are still original. The previous owner was the second one and he said the kart is from the early 2000s, so you can imagine what great condition my ball joints are in... Actually, you don't have to imagine, I have pics of them on one of my threads where I was "bragging" about my new ride... So I have over $300 worth of reinforcements to add!

On another note, here's the tail-light!

I just disassembled the one working stock headlight I had (^_^) and I painted the bulb red. It certainly doesn't look like it's MADE for the task, but it definitely does it! So my lights are ready to rock and roll!
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!