Thread: My Spiderbox
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Heavy Contributor

Not exactly "trail worthy" improvements, but they look nice.

This is the hood I made. I know it doesn't fully fill up the middle, but I think it looks pretty good. I'm going to get some more plastic for the left and right sides soon, but for now, here it is.

And here is the front of a little "console" I'm making and installing next to the steering wheel.

Rear/side view

A look at the two connections

I cut up some plastic I wasn't using, and melted it to the two parts so it would take some strain off my little L supports I made

This pic shows how everything was put together before the plastic was melted

And the hood covers the back and top of the little console thingy so I'm good for water/mud protection there! Plus I'm heatshrinking all of my connections. Last thing I need is something coming loose or shorting on the trails!

The key switch will replace the on/off flip switch on the steering wheel, and the toggle switch next to it will control the lights. As for the push button on the side of the steering wheel, that will stay the same, but I'm not sure of what I'm going to do with the small, green flip switch on the wheel (I WILL DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!! )

Edit: I re-did the hood, and I'm going to straighten out the right side when the dremel recharges...
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!

Last edited by TheFauxFox; 01-03-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Adding details