Thread: My Spiderbox
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 06:00 PM
Heavy Contributor

Fixed the video, and zman, I'd love to ride, but with the backyard off limits (and not good for anything but circles) and the back trail too narrow at the moment, and the public trails closed for another few months, I can't. that's why I'm doing all this stuff now. This kart isn't gonna be (trail) ridden for a little while
And my dad kinda has the same mentality, drive it till it breaks something. I just prefer to eliminate problems before they originate. That's just me. ^_^

Obviously if I don't have the money to buy this stuff now, I can't do that, anyway, but for now it works nicely. I would just like to get some new/used non leaky tires on the front, and at that rate, let's get some knobbies that are bigger, bigger needs new rims, new rims need hubs. See? I still need to earn a bit more. Maybe I should slip some fliers for cruises into my neighbor's mailbox so he can go away for a while and I can petsit his cat

That guy is pretty much my main source of income. LOL.

So right now, I'm looking at getting:

New rack (extra teeth) $149
HD Ball joints (up in the air) $99
Front rims/tires/hubs $140

And as of now, I've only got about $100... so I'm a little bit stuck up a tree. I just have to wait. All in due time....all in due time...
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!