Thread: My Spiderbox
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 07:49 PM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman007007 View Post
well I am glad to hear you are willing too work for what you get. it makes it more special that way and you will appreciate it more. Too bad you live too far away, there is always something to do around here I would be willing to pay someone to help them.
It is a shame... although technically now that I'm 14 I can hold a job here in Ga! Although, it seems the only company that hires 14 year olds is Publix, and I do have one about a mile from my house (I can ride my Super Turbo 800 scooter there) I don't think I'd be able to juggle that and school. And that's assuming I actually get hired. It's not like I can just waltz right in and pick up a job.

I'm very willing to work for what I get. Most of my "big ticket" items I've purchased over the years were from my own work. My mac mini (got it 2 weeks ago, LOVE IT) my old PSP, my iPod touch. So yea, I'm no slouch. Although all that money came from my allowance, and since my job is to mow the lawn, doesn't quite pay very well in the winter XD
Anywho... If someone could check out the vid and give me their opinion on the joints, that would be appreciated.
Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
Canvas Roof/Netting
Key Start
LED Brake Lights
Headlights

SOLD!

Last edited by TheFauxFox; 01-19-2014 at 07:54 PM.