View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 08:00 AM
Heavy Contributor

reduced pilot jet to a 17.5.. No more bog at low throttle. took a quick rip up and down the street keeping it at a sedate pace while the motor breaks in. This thing feels like it's going to tear it up. The universal fan kit from trailtech is a bit big for the Taida oil cooler, I've made some temporary brackets for it, but I can't decide on a location I like for it, and might switch to a bigger B&M trans cooler that I've got sitting in a box. The fan doesn't even blip the voltmeter when it kicks on, which is nice. If it ever stops raining, I'll get her out on the trails this week to put her through some paces, but I've pretty much got to say this project is a wrap!!
Taida 4V head with 23/22mm valves, forged 4V piston,Taida 62mm jug,forged Taida 8200 KDU stroker crank, Koso high-flow oil pump, Taida case half w/ oil cooler ports, Setrab oil cooler,TrailTec Vapor, Mikuni VM26-606, aluminum 30mm intake, Uni filter, aluminum stack, Hammerhead racing exhaust, MotoRio adjustable CDI/HO Coil, Iridium plug, Full Dr Pulley CVT kit w/ 16g sliders, JD's Mikuni slide kit

2014 Kandi 90B