View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Lurker

SYCARMS
The person who sold it to me said it was a 2005 150/250 Sunl model. Guessing he did not know since it did not have an engine. Is it possible to 250 engine in it? Looking at the pics that my wife sent me it looks like the gear box is there.
"external reverse unit on it as well as the series B GY6 engine" You are talking about the engine itself. I know in the 1st pic i was sent it showed the gear shift between the seats. I am not home yet so do not know. If you could give me some more details on exactly what kind of engine I would need that would be perfect. This cart is for my kids so i will be not "super charging it in any way" a stock motor I think would be enough to start with.

x-bird
I am interested if it is the one I need to get my buggy running. what is the price? last thing I want to spend alot money on an engine and find out it is not the correct one for my buggy. this would end up pissing off the wife and i could end up sleeping the buggy.

I am sure I will need alot of parts to get the buggy up in running. carb, lights, wiring.. and many other things that i will not know until i get start working on it.

thanks for all the help and please keep all the infomation coming.