View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 04:15 PM
Lite Contributor

Default How hard would it be, or is it even possible???

I am used to playing with regular go-karts, pull the rope and it goes and have been pretty successful with those since I have no mechanical or electrical abilities (just a little)... We tried something different this time and got a Twister Hammerhead 150cc..Perfect for my grandson and I like the safety belts that are on it...It was running fine but only going about 23 mph... Don't know what I did but now I am having a hard time keeping it running...I do have Air, Fuel and Spark but it will not stay running, it will start fine when I put carb cleaner in it but after that goes away it shuts down...I should just left it alone, but I did not... What I would like to do is get a 10 or 13 hp motor stick that on there, pull up the rope and have fun with it... I would also like to keep the clutch and chain from the GY6 ... The electrical part I do not need, just would like to swap the motor out and keep the drive train that is on it... It is a very nice little buggy, it has new tires all the way around ... If anyone has any ideas on this please let me know... Thanks ... Bob