View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 05:12 PM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
Let us know your location and terrain you ride. There is enough experience on here to get you in the right direction with out having to spend money you don't have to. This will leave more money for the mods. that will make a difference in your favor
=================
I like your idea...I live in AZ... When my son comes over we take it out to the desert no real big hills, just dirt, rocks solid ground and when my grandson is here we start up the kart and all of his buddies come over and as long as their parents are with them I let them go around the block a few times on asphalt... So far I have put on a uni filter, 26mm carb and 125 main jet, my son created a real nice straight pipe for the muffler ( it is not too loud, but just enough for me to say let's bring it in before neighbors get annoyed, want to keep them happy)... Since i have 2 carbs i converted one to a manual choke and i did feel a small amount of difference on it...Running 12g weights on it with a 1500 rpm spring.. By friday i should have a performance CDI in the mail... Being our 1st buggy just not used to it being so slow and taking a long time to get there, did hit 35 mph last week but it only happened once, now the highest i have hit is 28 mph... Think i have covered everything on it... Thanks... Bob