View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Contributor

Have you taken the pulley back uff to check it? I noticed on mine that the weld on the back of the new pulley is rubbing on te case and scraping off the aluminuim. I have been getting a weird whining noise from my cvt since the engine was put back together. The guy who put the engine together thought it may be the belt making some racket in there. After taking it apart i noticed the metal shavings and the scratch marks from the pulley.

Slestak, have you changed your groove back yet? I am leaning on going back to the race groove, or possibly even back to the stock pullet. I did notice on my variator that the belt is travelng all the way to the top now as i can see the black marks on it. Im waiting on a new nut to come in for the clutch bell and am contemplating swapping it back and putting the Dr Pulley variator back in.

Hammerhead 250GTS
White Torque and Clutch Springs, 18g Rollers, R2C Filter, Ported Polished and Shaved Head, Hammerhead Exhaust