View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 07:22 AM
Heavy Contributor

Hiya!
I like the 4-valves, but you'll probably have to modify the exhaust, as both my Rumia/Hoca and the Taida 4V heads are clocked differently, and if I remember they use 8mm studs instead of 6mm, as well as needing a 4V piston. Another consideration (and might just be my setup), when I get on the gas, the torque causes the motor to compress the suspension in the rear, changing the level of the head and as a result it will puke oil out of the valve cover breather when I'm hard on the gas (always) or driving with complete disregard of personal safety (always). I've run the breather tube to a little Uni breather filter that tips in a plastic jug strapped to the chassis. I don't remember the stock head doing this, but I went mental pretty much right off the bat and upgraded everything..
Taida 4V head with 23/22mm valves, forged 4V piston,Taida 62mm jug,forged Taida 8200 KDU stroker crank, Koso high-flow oil pump, Taida case half w/ oil cooler ports, Setrab oil cooler,TrailTec Vapor, Mikuni VM26-606, aluminum 30mm intake, Uni filter, aluminum stack, Hammerhead racing exhaust, MotoRio adjustable CDI/HO Coil, Iridium plug, Full Dr Pulley CVT kit w/ 16g sliders, JD's Mikuni slide kit

2014 Kandi 90B