View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Supporting Vendor

Well my cellphone is a flip phone with antenna 1991 model. No texting, no surfing the web. I don't get service at my house no matter which carrier I use. My son has ATT but to make a phone call he would have to walk to the mail box 300' from the house during an electric storm while wearing a tin foil hat and then only get 2 bars. Two years ago ATFwas out to do a compliance check, he received a few calls and when he called back his neither phone would work, he has 2 phones with different services. He had to walk about 400 yards to get service but the calls dropped. He went to his SUV and got another phone and made several calls flawlessly. When he was done I asked him what service he used and he said I would not be able to afford it at $5.00 per minute for he was using a satellite phone. I have 2 land lines at the house and shop, my cell I only use for emergency when I'm on the road. My phone is getting tired but I'm hesitant in getting a new one since I really don't want to be chipped to where my whereabouts are known to who ever. Not that I'm doing anything wrong, just don't like the idea of having tracking on me. People just have no idea the privacy they have lost due to computers and cellphones.