View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
I take it she was OK? I just picked up a new toy, a 2008 Jolaris. It is a Joyner 250cc with a Polaris 500 HO engine bored and stroked making it a 600+cc . Haven't driven it much but it is a beast.I just need some bigger brakes since the braking is lacking. Had it to just about 60 mph but had to let off w cause it got squirrely.
She's fine- it just freaked her out! That Jolaris sounds like a monster and deserves some drive time & a good shake down from a work-a-holic, take a minute with this nice weather and go have some fun.
My daughter was cheezing when she got to take the Spiderbox out for a speed run on the street(no traffic-no school) with the GPS- she got it up to 50mph before she ran out of street and squawled the tires, so it will probably go a couple of mph's more with a longer run. She had just shifted into 5th before sliding to a stop- she doesn't get to go on the street very often where it's smooth and flat. More fun to be had now that we'll have some dry weather for a change!
Thanx for the compliment EVILWS6

Last edited by metalstudman1; 04-02-2020 at 08:25 PM.