View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Contributor

"I may not make the progress I was making, due to motivation finally kicking in to start school and GTFO of my field. Not that it is a terrible area to be an expert in, it has become a dead end and the rut keeps getting deeper. Sacrifices for the long term, at least that's what I keep telling myself. "

Being an educator myself, I whole heartedly agree with what you are going through. Even though your sig, states that you have reached a relatively high level of proficiency for your field, "everyone" needs to strive to reach their highest obtainable goal. For myself, I get so frustrated when students do not realize the potential that they have and just seek the needs for now. I can not count the number of students that have dropped out of school to get a job so that they can make payments on some #@%^ car.

Hang in there. You can NEVER have too much education, unless it is in a field like Underwater basket weaving or Philosophy.

Just added - 2007 Joyner 250 SV - Let the fun begin

4-Dirt Bikes, Baja Bug and enough toys to keep me in the garage and out of trouble.