View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Supporting Vendor

I have to disagree somewhat because they are smart. They are doing exactly as they are paid to do. They have managed to bust the middle class with hardly a notice. Now though many are waking up to realise what is happening but there are about 50% either still in denial or just plain convinced it's the others fault. And the 50% who are awake and realise have better get to work to educate the misinformed and convince those in denial or this country is lost to total control of the elite in I believe 5 or less years. As I always tell people I pray to God I'm wrong but so far even being told by many I'm pessimistic or a conspiracy theorist much of what I have said since 1995 when my eye's opened has come to pass. It hasn't come to this overnight and it won't be reversed either overnight but it can I still believe be slowed and reversed if only more people will open their eye's and work together to make the difference for there is no amount of money, ammo, or guns to do this without an informed people.