View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Lurker

I almost got a pic of the carbide, it's in a couple pieces now thanks to a rattle and stuttering down low. I think it's transmission related but had to get some adapters to make my "new" compressor work so I can get the variator off and inspect. I got it used, and my girlfriends son was using it and probably not shifting it like I told him, and now its broke, but this weekend plan on getting it off and ordering some parts. The helix went to a friend of mine, but I'm regretting that decision, it ran so good and smooth and the only problem with it was the PO put a 21 inch tire on it, so it has the original 18 and the 21. I mostly regret it because I'm 6'2" and I fit in the helix better than the carbide. Eh well, looking at some used spider boxes that are a few hours away right now anyway (I think I should fit in those perfect).

Since you are still reading this thread, which I appreciate. Any idea what this is?

Found it on craigslist for 300, he says it needs brakes, and a throttle cable and only about 4 hours from me. Also supposedly a yamaha 200 atv engine with auto clutch.