View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
looks familiar back there. Cant wait to see you with a runner, but rollers are still a big hurdle to get to and over. If you go to change rear tires, about 11.5 wide is max iirc. I got 12.5s on mine, but it took the golf cart rear housing & axles to do it. What tires did you go with up front? i've been really please with the price and performance of the kenda dominators (20x8x7)
Me either. Right now, they are 1/2 worn turf tires, but on 10" wheels, which I traded to give myself options looking for used tires. I have been eyeballing those dominators, and also the pathfinders. It really happens to be what is on sale at the time I purchase. For the rear, I have been looking at hi-run utility tires, but can not seem to find cheap 12" wheels for the 23x11x12, so it will likely be a golf cart all terrain(22x11x8) or knobby in a 4 ply. I have my eye on a set of carlisles, but man are they proud of their rubber.

Quote:
Looking good. How is the exhaust coming? I looked for the Cobra slip on SA, but couldn't find it. My wife thinks that I put it on a bike I sold.
No worries, I am looking to add another mount for the engine, and then I will look at my pipe considerations, for the time being, I am going to suspend my intentions of going to public lands, and just get the thing running. The original plan to cut down the can I have is being modified, due to the fact I don't want it drag racing loud, so once I get the engine settled in, I will come back to it.

Quote:
That is the first blue Yerf I've ever seen. They are Red yellow or green with the majority red. Looking forward to the review of performance with the engine your going with.
I know! I thought this one had been repainted, but still has all the original stickers. All I ever see is the red ones, and occasionally I see a blue one pop up on the sites.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'