View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Are you "clear" on the left (as viewed from the rear) swingarm top tube and the box tube brace you added to the frame at full travel? Looks mighty close.
No. They did not clear from the factory, and I don't anticipate they will ever be that close again. I did modify the driver's side tube to clear the pull start, and that may be why it looks a lot closer than normal, but at this point, I don't have to have them either. I do plan on closing in the tube ends, and grinding the cut a little to match the contour of the bracing, but that will have to wait till I at least hear this guy run. The head actually gets quite close the the seat belt bar at that level, but again, I just left them in those holes for the purpose of showing off. Once I change the lower mounts, I anticipate another 2-3 inches of freed up movement, and the top 2 holes are really for if I decided to go with longer shocks down the road.

I could tell the gas was running low from the bulky welds and constant seering sounds, and this will be my 3rd 125 tank fill so far. The wire spool still has about 10lbs left.

And for my next trick, I will attempt to get the engine running and try to piece the exhaust together somehow, I want to hear that modified pipe. Oh, and finding a place for the oil cooler, too.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'